The Future of
We're back again. It's Josh, Jon and Luke! Our progress this week was slowed down due to misplacing one of the key parts of our windmill. We have ordered a replacement part, and once we get it, we will be back up to full speed. We have also ordered our solar panels. Our plan for next week is to run the following three tests to see how much energy:
1) Just the blades on the windmill produce
2) The solar panels attached on the blades produce
3) The solar panels directly below the windmill produce
Whichever test works the best will be the windmill we present at the forum. We hope you come back next week to see what progress we have made!